WidePoint-ORC Shared Service Provider (SSP) signing certificates, CRLs and documentation links:
Federal Common Policy Certificate
- This certificate is self-signed, meaning that it is at the top of a trust hierarchy. All subordinate certificates inherit their trust from the Root Signing Certificate of that particular PKI, in this case, the Federal Common Policy Certificate.
- Download the Federal Common Policy Certificate over http or https.
ORC SSP Intermediate CA Certificates
- A certificate is the binding of an entity’s identity to a public/private key pair, usually by a trusted third party. The CA signing certificate is used to digitally sign subordinate certificates for end-entities (like people and web sites).
- Download the ORC SSP 4 Intermediate CA Certificate via http or https.
- Download the ORC SSP 5 Intermediate CA Certificate via http or https.
Federal Common Policy Certificate: